You’ll Find it at the ReStore
Our ReStore operation continues to grow. Through the continued generosity of the Loveland community to our ReStore, enough funding is generated each year to help cover the operational expenses to build new homes. Your support, be it donations or shopping, helps make affordable homeownership possible.
The ReStore sells new and gently used furniture, home accessories, building materials, and appliances to the public at a fraction of the retail price. All sales proceeds are used to build homes, community, and hope right here in Loveland.
We continue to find ways to pay our community’s generosity forward by providing clothing and supplies to some of our local faith partners, other non-profit providers, to families in the Thompson School District, and a partnership with New Horizons Ministries.
More About the ReStore
Location: 5250 N. Garfield Ave (N Highway 287), Loveland, CO
Restore Office: (970) 669-7343
Schedule a ReStore Donation Pick-up: (970) 251-8660
Open Tuesday – Saturday
Donation drop-offs: 10am – 2pm
Shopping: 10am – 5pm
- Social distancing measures are in place and please limit your party to 2 people per cart.
- Customers are encouraged to wear safety masks.
- The fitting rooms and bathrooms are closed; no returns will be accepted.
- ReStore volunteer activities remain limited at this time.
- Everyday: 20% Off Entire Purchase for Veterans *Must have ID
- Tuesday: 99 Cent Clothing Day (excludes shoes)
- Wednesday: 40% Off Shoes
- Friday: 20% Off Storewide for Seniors (55+)
Donating? We Pick-Up For Free
We offer free pick up of furniture and other valuable items! Just let us know what you have and place it in front of your house, and we’ll do our best to help.
What we pick up and when is subject to our schedule, so please call (970) 251-8660 for more information.
- We sell clothing, furniture, most appliances, building supplies, electronics, and household goods. We offer free pick-up for larger items*. Contact us today to schedule a time for us to come by!
- We accept nearly all donations, however, items must be in sellable condition – no rips, stains, or tears. We do not accept floral couches.
- There are a few items we do not accept due to lack of demand, space and/or safety concerns. Here’s a list of other local resources to consider for donations and recycling items we cannot accept.
*All items must be located outside on the first floor or in the garage and easily accessible. Drivers reserve the right to refuse pick-ups if they do not match the order. Donations with rips, stains, and tears will not be accepted. If in doubt, ask your ReStore sales person when you call to schedule.