Donating Your Car Helps Build Homes in Loveland
Do you have an old or idle car, truck, boat or other vehicle sitting in your driveway? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars For Homes . Not only will you help Loveland Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well.
Why should you donate your car?
- 100 percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by Loveland Habitat for Humanity to build decent, affordable housing.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy.
- 30 percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.
Need help? Call Cars For Homes at 1-877-277-4344 or go to www.CarsForHomes.org