Faith Groups in Loveland Coming Together to Build Community
In 2019, faith communities throughout Loveland are rallying together to build a home for a Habitat family. Everyone can help accomplish this goal, small or large groups, along with any religion or denomination, by contributing their time and resources. There are many ways you can help, and they are not all swinging hammers!
Meet our 2019 Faith Build Homeowners
Sarah and Caleb started dating in 2017 and plan to marry soon. They are excited to start their future together in partnership with Loveland Habitat for Humanity. “The process of applying for this house is one of our first testimonies of what God is doing in our lives as a couple. We look forward to sharing this testimony and seeing what other adventures He has for our future together.” Currently, Caleb is paying more than 50% of his income toward rent, even with a roommate, and Sarah is living with her parents due to her lower income. They look forward to working with the Habitat community and the rewarding challenge of putting in their sweat equity hours. “We get to go through the same process as other homeowners and have a common goal with our neighbors.” They feel excited about their future together and enjoy being part of something bigger than themselves. “Thank you to Habitat and all the volunteers for all that you do!!!”
Looking to get involved?
One of the easiest ways that you can help to build homes for families in need is to donate to the 2019 Faith Build House. Our goal for this project is $20,000 and we have currently raised $16,737.01. If you would like to donate, please click here, and select “Faith Build” from the drop down menu.
If you are looking to be a little more hands on, we are always in need of volunteers for Faith Build Days at the construction site, as well as volunteers and donations at the ReStore. Even a small action can create a big impact towards providing safe, affordable homes to those who need it most in our community.
Our Faith Partnership Menu will also explain a variety of ways that your faith community can partner with Loveland Habitat for Humanity.
To donate towards the 2019 Faith Build House, Click Here to Donate and select “Faith Build” from the drop down menu near the bottom of the page.
- Faith Build Days at Construction Site: Click Here to sign up for Construction Site
- ReStore Volunteering: Click Here to sign up for ReStore
- ReStore Donations For information about donating items to the ReStore,
click here: Donate to the ReStore
For more information, please email Chris Zwakenberg, or call at 970-669-9769.
2019 Faith Build Partners
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Calvary Derby Hill
- Campion Seventh-day Adventist
- Faith Church
- First United Methodist Church
- Foundations Church
- Grace Community Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- King of Glory Lutheran Church
- Mountain View Community Church
- Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- Restoration Church
- Saint Spyridon Orthodox Church
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Parish
- Trinity Lutheran
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- Zion Lutheran Church
- Namaqua Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Fundraising goal towards construction costs of Faith Build House: $20,000
Current amount raised from faith communities in Loveland: $16,737.01
Ways to Promote the Habitat Faith Build in Your Community:
Faith Partnership Menu (Click to Download)
This document shows the variety of ways your faith community can partner with Loveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Pray for Loveland Habitat
- Volunteer – Groups or Individuals, Construction Site and ReStore.
- ReStore is a great opportunity for YOUTH GROUPS.
- Become a Financial Partner for the 2019 Faith Build House
- Invite a Habitat Representative to Speak at Your Congregation
- Sponsor a Homeowner Event
- Provide a Meal for a Volunteer Group
- Host Out of Town Volunteers
- Join the Faith Relations Committee
- Donate items and Shop at the ReStore
To get involved in Faith Build 2019, please contact:
Volunteer & Faith Relations Director
Loveland Habitat for Humanity