Faith Groups in Loveland Coming Together to Build Community
In 2020, faith communities throughout Loveland are rallying together to build a home for a Habitat family. Everyone can help accomplish this goal, small or large groups, along with any religion or denomination, by contributing their time and resources. There are many ways you can help, and they are not all swinging hammers!
Meet our 2020 Faith Build Homeowners
Sarah is a hardworking single mom of 3 great kiddos and the future homeowner of our 2020 Faith Build home. Born and raised in Loveland, she’s now paying more than 45% of her monthly income in rent. Her new Habitat home will provide an avenue by which she can remain in Loveland to raise her 3 children in a decent, affordable home. “Habitat is preparing me with skills and resources to be a successful homeowner, and is helping me level-up to enhance my life in a way that will have lasting impact for years to come.“
Looking to get involved?
One of the easiest ways that you can help to build homes for families in need is to donate to the 2020 Faith Build House. Our goal for this project is $25,000 and we have currently raised $9,472 from faith communities in Loveland.
If you are looking to be a little more hands on, we are always in need of volunteers for Faith Build Days at the construction site, as well as volunteers and donations at the ReStore. Even a small action can create a big impact towards providing safe, affordable homes to those who need it most in our community.
This document shows the variety of ways your faith community can partner with Loveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Pray for Loveland Habitat
- Invite a Habitat Representative to Speak at Your Congregation
- Sponsor a Homeowner Event
- Provide a Meal for a Volunteer Group
- Host Out of Town Volunteers
- Join the Faith Relations Committee
2020 Faith Build Partners
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- First United Methodist Church
- Foundations Church
- Grace Community Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- King of Glory Lutheran Church
- Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- Namaqua Unitarian Universalist Congregation
- Restoration Church
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Parish
- St. Spyridon Orthodox Church
- Trinity Lutheran
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- Zion Lutheran Church
To get involved in the 2020 Faith Build, please contact:
Volunteer & Faith Relations Director
Loveland Habitat for Humanity