We run on volunteer power!
Do you love working in retail? Are you skilled in display building, inventory control, or customer service? Then the Loveland Habitat for Humanity ReStore may be a perfect fit for you as a volunteer. If you’re at least 15 years of age, call 970-669-7343 and ask for Amy to find out about current volunteer opportunities and join our team today!
For Court Ordered volunteers, email Alyssa or call 970-669-7343.
Who is a ReStore Volunteer?
The best ReStore volunteers are:
- Positive attitude and friendly
- Willingness to serve
- Sense of Humor
- Be punctual and reliable
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What Does a ReStore Volunteer Do?
Depending on the schedule, you may:
- Assist with donation drop-offs, unloading, and staging of donated items
- Inspect, clean, and test incoming donations
- Package, label, and price incoming donations
- Meet and greet customers
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of aisles and merchandise
- Arrange and create end-caps and decorative displays
- Participate in special events
How Often Does a ReStore Volunteer Work?
Volunteers needed for all shifts, including:
- Monday through Saturday 10am – 6pm
- Able to commit to a shift (block of time)
- Minimum of 12 hours per month