Women Build recruits, educates, and inspires women to build and advocate for decent, affordable homes in our community.
Working together, Women build affordable Habitat for Humanity homes, helping families gain strength and self-sufficiency through homeownership. By expanding awareness of Women Build across our community, partnering with other local women’s groups, and increasing participation throughout Loveland, Women Build can be a transformative movement that empowers women and strengthens our community all year long. Thank you to our Women Build volunteers over the past 10 years who have helped build a stronger community in Loveland!
Our 2021 Women Build event took place in May! Thank you to our teams:
- May 4, Tuesday – Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- May 6, Thursday – Canvas Credit Union
- May 7, Friday – Thrivent
- May 7, Friday – Aspire 3D
- May 8, Saturday – Mayor Jacki Marsh, Jody Shadduck-McNally, Cindi Hammond, Meghan Morris and Friends
- May 11, Tuesday – Dakota Glen
- May 13, Thursday – Investment Center Advisor Group
- May 14, Friday – Keystone Financial
- May 15, Saturday – Precision Chiropractic
- May 18, Tuesday – Lowe’s
- May 20, Thursday – Sherwin Williams
- May 21, Friday – WomenGive, United Way of Larimer County
- May 22, Saturday – Bank of Colorado
- May 25, Tuesday – Nutrien
- May 27, Thursday – ESA Sigma Rho
Women Build is $100 per person, or $1,000 for a team of 10. Your donation is tax deductible, and helps us buy the construction supplies we need to build, helping to keep Habitat homes affordable!
To learn more and get involved in Women Build, contact Vince Deely or call 970-669-9769.
Thanks to Our 2021 Sponsors: