Women Build recruits, educates, and inspires women to build and advocate for decent, affordable homes in our community.
Working together, Women build affordable Habitat for Humanity homes, helping families gain strength and self-sufficiency through home ownership. By expanding awareness of Women Build across our community, partnering with other local women’s groups, and increasing participation throughout Loveland, Women Build can be a transformative movement that empowers women and strengthens our community all year long. Thank you to our Women Build volunteers over the past 10 years who have helped build a stronger community in Loveland!
Our 2020 Women Build event will take place in August, and we can’t wait to see you. See dates below.
- August 4, Tuesday – Canvas Credit Union
- August 7, Friday – Investment Center Advisor Group
- August 8, Saturday – Jane Brewer & Kristina Paz
- August 11, Tuesday – Keystone Financial Services
- August 13, Thursday – Dakota Glen Neighborhood
- August 14, Friday – Endeavor Exteriors
- August 18, Tuesday – Nutrien
- August 20, Thursday – Mayor Marsh and Friends
- August 21, Friday – Loveland Housing Authority
To learn more and get involved in Women Build, contact Vince Deely or call 970-669-9769.
Sign Up For Women Build Today!
Women Build is $100 per person, or $1,000 for a team of 10. Your donation is tax deductible, and helps us buy the construction supplies we need to build, helping to keep Habitat homes affordable.
Once we confirm your date, payment can be made online here or mail check to Loveland Habitat for Humanity. PO Box 56 Loveland, CO 80539.