Winter 2020 Application Cycle is Closed…please watch this page for updates on Fall 2020
Our 2020 winter application cycle is now closed. If you are interested in learning more about Loveland Habitat’s affordable homeownership program, please contact Susan Briggs at 970-669-9769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, Applicants must meet some basic requirements, including:
- Have lived or worked in Loveland for at least one year.
- Have a need for adequate housing, for example: are currently living in overcrowded or unsafe housing, or pay 40% or more of income for rent, or receive subsidized housing. Can’t qualify for a conventional home loan.
- Committed to working 250 volunteer hours of sweat equity per adult applicant.
- Earn within income guidelines.
- Are a US citizen or legal permanent resident.
- No bankruptcy within the last 2 years, no judgments or liens.
- No current non-medical collections (medical collections less than $2,000)
- Current history of paying bills on time.
- Do you qualify? See flyer.
This is just a summary. For more details, or to request an application, email Susan or call at 970-669-9769.