Thank you for those who joined us for our 2021 Building on Faith Breakfast! Learn more about Faith Build and how you can help Loveland Habitat for Humanity below!
Together, Thrivent and Habitat for Humanity help families in need of a safe and decent place to call home. We work with members of the community—who put God’s love into action by pooling their power and passion.
Through church partnerships that provide prayer, volunteers and financial support, a family will achieve strength, stability and self-reliance through an affordable new home.
Join us to put your faith into action and help change a local homeowner’s life.
This document shows the variety of ways your faith community can partner with Loveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Pray for Loveland Habitat
- Invite a Habitat Representative to Speak at Your Congregation
- Sponsor a Homeowner Event
- Provide a Meal for a Volunteer Group
- Host Out of Town Volunteers
- Join the Faith Relations Committee